Call For Student Writers For Arcspace
Are you a student with a passion for architecture or urbanism, as well as an aspiring writer with a lot on your mind – just waiting to be published? Why don’t you join our team?
Founded in 1999, arcspace.com is one of the first blogs on architecture and design and currently, it has more than 80.000 visitors from all over the world every month.
arcspace.com would like to start something new, and we would like you to become a part of it. In addition to our core content of articles and features, we are planning to launch a section with content written exclusively by students about the subjects they are most passionate about.
You will be given a lot of freedom in deciding the subject and format. Our editorial team will then assist you in preparing and editing your articles, and in making them ready for publishing.
What you can expect from us:
- exposure on arcspace.com
- exposure through social media
- profile page with short biography
- editorial feedback and critique
- choice of subject and format
- the chance to develop your skills as a writer
What we expect from you:
- you write engagingly and with passion
- English skills equivalent to those of a native speaker
- interest and engagement in social media
- ability to meet deadlines
If the above sounds like something you might be interested in, please send a sample of your writing along with a few lines about yourself to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.